Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Willkommen (Welcome)

Hello All,

Welcome to my blog. My name is Dan McMahon and I am the ginger being referred to in the URL above. This blog is about my experience in my semester abroad where I will study in the lovely city of Mannheim. I will be posting fairly regularly so feel free to stop by and creep/read/stalk/maybe laugh. No farting though. But for real, I think the blog should be rather interesting and hopefully helpful to those who are planning a trip to Europe (specifically to Germany). The blog will contain stories, comparisons, guides, and grammatical errors. I will write with honesty and truly intend writing meaningful, yet entertaining posts. But for now, this is all I got. Gute Nacht!

 -Twee




Here is a photo of the University of Mannheim. Pretty cool place to study if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment